Preferred payment for Australian customers is by netbank or direct deposit over the counter at any Commonwealth bank.
We also accept cash, money orders and cheques (see conditions for more info).
We no longer accept credit card orders by email, but if you have a PayPal account, we can also process Visa, Mastercard, American Express, E-Check and Discover, in a number of currencies. Click here to set up an account first - it's completely safe and free to use. You can also submit payments to us anywhere you see the paypal banner such as the one below.
Please email us for more information before you make any payments.
1. only Australian Dollars (AUD), UK Pound Sterling (GBP) and American Dollars (USD) are accepted if you're sending cash. As prices are only displayed in Australian dollars on the website, again feel free to email for current conversions.
2. Orders wont be fully processed till cash arrives or cheques are cleared. Please make money orders/cheques out to Leigh Tran.
3. Paying by cash is done at your own risk. Make sure its well concealed and if it's a large sum, you might even want to consider sending through registered post.
4. Australian bank account holders are also able to netbank & direct deposit over the counter at any Commonwealth Bank into the traffic sounds bank account. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
5. If you choose to pay with PayPal, you'll be charged in Australian dollars regardless of whether you are in Australia or not, although you can also elect to pay in USD, Euros or UK Pounds. As a result, you may be charged extra fees by your bank for the currency conversion.
6. Orders from a number of countries, including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillippines and many others will be considered on a restricted basis - due to prevalent credit card fraud in many foreign nations, only cash, paypal or international money orders will be accepted as payment.
7. Click here for a good currency converter (it's the one we use).
POSTAGE + PACKAGING
Please add AUD$2 for the first item, and AUD$1 for all subsequent items. Total postage for all orders will not exceed $6 though.
Please add AUD$4 for the first item, and AUD$2 for all subsequent items
ASIA / PACIFIC RIM
Please add AUD$6 for the first item, and AUD$3 for all subsequent items, excluding LPs (add AUD$4 per LP)
NORTH AMERICA / UNITED KINGDOM / EUROPE / EVERYWHERE ELSE
please add AUD$8 for the first item, and AUD$3 for all subsequent items, excluding LPs (add AUD$5 per LP)
1. Traffic Sounds aims to process/ship all orders within a 72 hour turnaround of receiving payment, through Australia Post (domestic) and Australia Post Airmail (international).
2. Shipping times depend on the postal service and customs clearance in the destination country, as well as the postal service in Australia. Accordingly we are unable to guarantee delivery times, but we have found that from dispatch, orders usually take the following times for delivery:
Australia: 2-4 working days
New Zealand: 4-5 working days
Asia/Pacific: 6-7 working days
North America: 7-10 working days
UK and Europe: 8-12 working days
Rest of World: 10-14 working days
3. All items listed are in-stock. If not, we'll let you know straightaway (shouldn't happen too often tho)
4. You may also request express delivery, but be warned prices (especially to international locations) are pretty hefty. You will be notified upon an order being submitted of any additional costs.
5. You may also be charged less if you request your cds be sent without jewel cases. You'll also save shitloads if you request orders be sent without the discs (I hear collecting record sleeves are all the rage these days).
6. A tip - the more you buy in one go, the more you will save. so buy up! start a record junkies co-operative!
labels a-g >>
labels h-k >>
labels l-m >>
labels n-r >>
labels s >>
labels t-z >>
zines & videos >>